Lemon is an important ingredient in an Italian casa. You can make a nice Limoncello, give a kick in a torta della nonna, season a green insalata, make a nice fruit salad macedonia, drink with water in the morning to purify what you ate the day before and foremost with linguine!
Lemon Ricotta pasta serves 3-4
- 1 package (500g) of bucatini pasta
- 150g of ricotta
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Freshly grated pecorino (to your liking)
- The juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- A pinch of chili flakes
- Sliced basil leaves
Tip: Add pasta water if the sauce is too thick
Serve: with cut up basil leaves and grated pecorino + olive oil
This fresh Lemon Ricotta pasta was made by these two entangled spahetties after a nice trip to Serralunga.